Drive the students and staff in the pursuit of attaining academic goals. Oversee planning, development, revision, and implementation of programs and policies. Recruit teachers and staff through a well-defined training program. Supervise 15 teachers and grade-level teams while optimizing teacher evaluation and performance improvement process.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures that align with national curriculum guidelines to ensure compliance with district, state, and federal regulations.
- Manage department’s budget, monitor expenses, prepare expense reports and allocate expenses to appropriate accounts.
- Effectively plan, develop, and execute academic projects and continually monitor reports to enhance quality instruction.
- Review lesson planning ensuring team members have all materials necessary to provide quality instruction.
- Design specialized curriculum courses including Mathematics, Science, and English using academic assessment tools
- Collaborate with the leadership team to establish instructional vision and goals for teachers.
- Provide school-wide, grade level, and individual professional development.