Developed rapport with up to 20 new students and their families, facilitated activities, workshops and events, assisted students with the enrollment process, served as an academic and social role-model while maintaining ongoing relationships with students throughout the academic year.
- Help students with the identification of long-term goals and career plans.
- Advise students within the scope of responsibility, such as new/transfer students, undeclared majors, minority groups.
- Assist in the exploration of academic programs, provide academic direction, procedures, policies, and resources.
- Maintain student academic and evaluation records with confidentiality.
- Guide students with the selection of their courses for each semester/term and provide ongoing training and support.